• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
TacticalKoala

Kip, you are behind!

Guest cleefurd

Haha classic !!

Wonder if it has a kick-back disconnector to disable firing mode when the rear grip control is compromised. Hmmmm.

Haha classic !!

Wonder if it has a kick-back disconnector to disable firing mode when the rear grip control is compromised. Hmmmm.

lol.....They are coming out with all kinds of gimmicks.:D Check out what they call the roadblocker, has a muzzle brake that belongs on a .50.

When did Mossberg "jump the shark"? I can't take them seriously any more after the Roadblocker release, and now this chainsaw attachment they've just confirmed my sentiment.

Mossberg may have some gimmicky stuff, but they still make some quality firearms. And if there is a market for a "chainsaw" grip because some dude thinks it'll be cool to work the action that way and fire from the hip without any sense of where his shot is going to go, then that's fine. I bet you see this thing in a movie by the end of 2011.

I read somewhere on the internet that rogue trees are becoming increasingly problematic in many areas. I'm pretty sure this will fill that niche.:)

please tell me this is a bad joke.

No joke, I guess the back orders for it are piling up. :confused:

I wonder if it has electric start........

Edited by TacticalKoala

When did Mossberg "jump the shark"? I can't take them seriously any more after the Roadblocker release, and now this chainsaw attachment they've just confirmed my sentiment.

I agree, they are putting out so many gimmicks... on a good gun or not, that I will not be buying from them in the future. They are getting comical in their marketing.

I know a lot of Mossbergs are on the battlefield but these tactics in marketing leave me with more of a "toy" sense than a hardened battle weapon.

Now, if you put a chainsaw handle on a Benelli... that I might go for. ;)

I for one am glad to see choice in the market. The idea of getting as many guns as possible in as many law abiding hands as possible is a good thing. If it takes a chainsaw attachment to help achieve that, then great.:)

That's so awesome. Back to Mossberg ... I've owned one before, but being fond of pistol gripped stocks makes them a non-consideration because of their location of the safety on the top of the receiver. That, and the mall ninja stuff.

I held the chainsaw grip model at shot. It's a rusty coat hanger abortion. It's nothing but a gun that gives antigunners ammunition. It is meant to be fired from the hip. Working the action is not comfortable at all.