LEO Collapsable Stock for the M4

Raden

• 1 year later...

Ok here's what I did and here's what you need to do.

i called Benelli USA at (301) 283-6981 and after listening to the menu I pressed 0 for an operator. Once she answered I said I was a law enforcement officer trying to buy a part at the law enforcement price. I was redirected to a female named Michelle whom I left a voicemail for. After doing this I sent Benelli an email from their contact us section on the website. I asked how to buy a part as a leo. This was their response:

"We need you to fax in your request on dept. letterhead to 301-283-6988 with your contact info and what you are looking to get..."

I typed two sentences on my dept letter head saying I was a current leo, licensed in the state of Texas and employed by ******* Police Department. I was inquiring how to make a parts purchase as a leo. I provided the part number for the stock and the description on the Benelli label ( i searched gunbroker and a guy selling one has a photo of the sticker on the Benelli box ). I left my assignment, rank, address and phone numbers on the bottom of the letter and faxed it to the number they provided in the email I listed above.

About 2 hours later Michelle returned my original call and I said I wanted to buy a part as a leo. I added that I sent a fax already and she checked and within 3 seconds she said she needed my credit card information and the price was $150. She took my credit card info and said it would be shipped out tomorrow, they have "plenty" in stock and it will be coming via UPS ground. That's it. She then offered to email me a receipt and asked if I wanted it sent to my home address or work. No need to send dept creds, supervisor or Chief signatures or even that it'll be used on duty, nada.

very simple process and Benelli was very accommodating to me. I hope this helps some more of you leo guys out. It really pisses me off that dealers are selling these things for so much.

Ok here's what I did and here's what you need to do.

i called Benelli USA at (301) 283-6981 and after listening to the menu I pressed 0 for an operator. Once she answered I said I was a law enforcement officer trying to buy a part at the law enforcement price. I was redirected to a female named Michelle whom I left a voicemail for. After doing this I sent Benelli an email from their contact us section on the website. I asked how to buy a part as a leo. This was their response:

"We need you to fax in your request on dept. letterhead to 301-283-6988 with your contact info and what you are looking to get..."

I typed two sentences on my dept letter head saying I was a current leo, licensed in the state of Texas and employed by ******* Police Department. I was inquiring how to make a parts purchase as a leo. I provided the part number for the stock and the description on the Benelli label ( i searched gunbroker and a guy selling one has a photo of the sticker on the Benelli box ). I left my assignment, rank, address and phone numbers on the bottom of the letter and faxed it to the number they provided in the email I listed above.

About 2 hours later Michelle returned my original call and I said I wanted to buy a part as a leo. I added that I sent a fax already and she checked and within 3 seconds she said she needed my credit card information and the price was $150. She took my credit card info and said it would be shipped out tomorrow, they have "plenty" in stock and it will be coming via UPS ground. That's it. She then offered to email me a receipt and asked if I wanted it sent to my home address or work. No need to send dept creds, supervisor or Chief signatures or even that it'll be used on duty, nada.

very simple process and Benelli was very accommodating to me. I hope this helps some more of you leo guys out. It really pisses me off that dealers are selling these things for so much.

THANKS BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! I will call next week. Yes, it does piss me off that every unscrupulous dealer is jacking up the prices on everything now. It is ridiculous when LE agencies can't get any ammo, magazines, etc because the distributors and dealers jacked-up the prices and sold everything.

Btw Silver,

How is the recoil pad on the C-stock??? Is it similar to a limbsaver? if not, will one fit on it? I was looking into the Mesa Tactical stock because of the 12" LOP and the limbsaver pad.

Inquiring minds need to know.

Thanks!!!!

Btw Silver,

How is the recoil pad on the C-stock??? Is it similar to a limbsaver? if not, will one fit on it? I was looking into the Mesa Tactical stock because of the 12" LOP and the limbsaver pad.

Inquiring minds need to know.

Thanks!!!!

thats a good question. I haven't ever seen one "in real life" but I'll post some pics once its in!