922(r) compliance...Affordable and Simple

Guest cleefurd

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Anna,

State Dept Itar allowances can cross the pond. Let us know if you need anything.

Marcy

P.S. I can create a sovereign profile to continue exploring your needs away from the testoserone. Let us know.

Kip / Marcy,

What is a sovereign profile?...and whatever it is, it sounds great so yes please! :D:D

Hope you are both well

Anna.

On 15 Mar, you replied to "AggiePhil" about the availability of charging handles, you said;

"If you don't mind the bare or muted titanium knurled part we can do that any time you're ready. The ones being PVD coated tactical-black are out for round two. 1st result was not dark enough to be considered tactical. "

Are these half inch, and in stock? I do not see them on your website.

If you have a half inch, knurled titanium handle with the above "not dark enough finish", I'll take one, as is, with no return option, sight unseen.

My second choice is a half inch, knurled titanium handle, uncoated with a muted finish.

Please let me know how to go about ordering if they are available.

Thanks,

Kevin Bush

US Army SF (retired)

NRA Life/Patron

Arizona

Guest cleefurd

SFCBush,

Yes Sir, 1/2" is our only offering. A muted one can be sent right away, return option intact.

Check PM and thank you for the inquiry.

Guest cleefurd

Hi Raw Melody,

Thanks for the inquiry and order, which is on schedule.

Marcy handles most orders related inquiries thru our email address listed above, which is much easier and more appropriate for her to reply from.

Regards,

KC

Guest cleefurd

Super33,

Round one was going to be processed (PVD coated) with the FCG parts which were awaiting engineering safety cert's. Sped that process up by outsourcing FCG parts. Once that was done we forwarded bolt knobs to a contact from the Shot Show

If at 1st you don't succeed... one of these "try-try agains" is destined to become the end result, as well as the configuration/avenue for the ones to follow.

In short, all the planned delays have been moved aside, replaced with definitive progress, one version in hand with the next due as soon as the second vendor ships the Tactical black samples back to us. The 5mm tangs on the bolt knobs required special fixturing for the rotary platform in their PVD chamber, which they have been tooling up for since the day vendor one returned substandard samples.

Guest cleefurd
I noticed your Picatinny rail replacement for the top of the Benelli M4 doesn't have the channel like the stock rail. Does this interfere with the iron sights?

No Sir, does not interfere.

PM Sent.

I noticed your Picatinny rail replacement for the top of the Benelli M4 doesn't have the channel like the stock rail. Does this interfere with the iron sights?

As Kip said, it does not interfere with the ghost ring sights at all. Furthermore, that part is superbly designed with form and function in mind. You won't be disappointed.