922(r) compliance...Affordable and Simple

Guest cleefurd

You'll like the optic assuming you're running a 3 position collapsible stock or an Urbino. The fixed pistol grip stock sort of sucks. You have to break your cheek weld in order to line up with the dot.

The middle position of the collapsible stock feels like it was made for running a dot optic.

With the LaRue mount, reverse it so the lever is on the left side. Having the lever near the charging handle kind of sucks.

Weren't you running a SideArmor or a Mesa top cover with a shell carrier? Why the change? I'm sure you will like the carriercomp top rail.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll like the optic assuming you're running a 3 position collapsible stock or an Urbino. The fixed pistol grip stock sort of sucks. You have to break your cheek weld in order to line up with the dot.

The middle position of the collapsible stock feels like it was made for running a dot optic.

With the LaRue mount, reverse it so the lever is on the left side. Having the lever near the charging handle kind of sucks.

Weren't you running a SideArmor or a Mesa top cover with a shell carrier? Why the change? I'm sure you will like the carriercomp top rail.

Yup, I am using the 3 position stock and was planning on using it in the middle position. Seems to be the most comfortable one for me and was the main reason behind me getting the optic.

Funny you mention the larue mount. I had one take a MAJOR chunk out of my finger about 2 months ago. They definitely have bite if you aren't careful.

Just have the stock top rail on at the moment. Haven't decided if I am going to add the additional weight to the gun yet with a side saddle, but will eventually figure this monster out. :D