Buying a new Benelli - Need advice on North GA Gun Shop

Stephen

Evening all,

I am in the market for a new Benelli Nova Pump Tactical and need some advice...

Can anyone recommend a GOOD gunshop in the North Georgia area? I purchased a M1 Super 90 from a place called the "Bargain Barn" back in 1998, but we recently lost it to a fire and its not listed in the dealer database anymore. I know I can just search the dealer locater database, but I'm looking for recommendations from the group.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen

I don't know where in North Ga you are located but there are several shops around the Gainesville area you can try. Satterfields is one and Shuler's in another. Also if you are a subscriber to GON there is a list of advertisers and there are a ton of gun shops that are listed in there. If you do not subscribe try their website as they may have a list of advertisers there. You may also want to try www.woodystaxidermy.com There are many knowledgable people there that may be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck with your search.

I should have made my previous post more clear. Once you get to woody's taxidermy click on the link that takes you to the forum and from there you can navigate around the different boards. By the way woody's is a Georgia based forum so there are many native Georgians on board.

bargin barn burned down this past summer.....
Yup...

But I ordered a Nova Tactical a couple of days ago from their temporary location....The Bargain Tent.

Thanks for all the help!

Later,

Stephen

[ 11-10-2004, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Stephen ]

I agree with the first response, from BLKLABMAN

Member # 912. I talked to him via email after I saw his post. If you are near the Tennessee line and are willing to make a short day trip, it's Benton Shooter's Supply, Benton, TN. It is in the small rural "Polk county" located in the last southeastern county of Tennessee. I live in the county east of there and everybody I know in southeast TN and Northern Ga. who knows the business, loves the giant store. I heard it was started by a former famous sheriff of many years, and many of the sales people are off duty policeman from surrounding counties, who really know there business. I have bought Benelli Shotguns, Kimber Pistols and had GREAT inhouse gunsmithing. The large store is just a couple of years old and is the biggest business in town, located just north of Benton a couple of miles. They also carry everything an outdoorsman wants or can order it. I guess I sound like a salesperson in disguise or a relative of the owner, but I thought I would do the readers who live in the S.E. Tennesse area a service by telling you this place exists.