Benelli M4 with Extras

sneakerfreak602

Just trying to get an idea of pricing as I am possibly looking to sell my M4.

11707 Model M4 about 300 rounds fired

All 3 stocks Collapsable, pistol grip, and standard M4 stocks with Benelli Factory +2 extension included.

Great condition with all manuals,box and a hard case.

***Just a note this is not a sale listing so don't send me your lowball offers. I just want your honest opinions before I go to a gunshow. Thanks in advance.****

Just trying to get an idea of pricing as I am possibly looking to sell my M4.

11707 Model M4 about 300 rounds fired

All 3 stocks Collapsable, pistol grip, and standard M4 stocks with Benelli Factory +2 extension included.

Great condition with all manuals,box and a hard case.

***Just a note this is not a sale listing so don't send me your lowball offers. I just want your honest opinions before I go to a gunshow. Thanks in advance.****

MEGA-MILLIONS.jpg

jk good ? :D

Your question is going to depend on a few pieces of missing information. First, how much do you have tied up in it all. Second, are you needing to get out from under it, break even, or make a profit? You don't necessarily have to tell us how much you have into it persay, but these are the questions you need to ask yourself.

Impact guns sells the plain jane 11707 for $1629. http://www.impactguns.com/store/650350117073.html Then, you can get a C-stock from a member here for around $400 and the other stock is available from time to time on here and GB for around $200. Add the extension in and you are looking at maybe $2500 invested in what you have. The case may, or may not, be something important to a prospective buyer.

So who knows? It really depends on what you want to ask for it and what someone is willing to pay.:)