M4 C- Stocks new in box $250+ shipping

heckler&kochp2000

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get the shotgun into my shoulder pocket when I have the sling over my shoulder. So connecting the sling above the pistol grip allows me to move the stock around better. It also carries the shotgun higher. It'll also carry the same no matter what position the stock is in.

I like hard to press QD sling mounts like on the VCAS. It makes disassembly for cleaning a breeze. They hold tighter to the mounts than the conventional strap design. There are fewer buckles and connectors than most slings.

The adjustment strap allows you to cinch it to your body when hiking, then quickly release it when you need to shoot. I use the same sling on my MRP.

I believe the factory mounts were designed with a 2 point on the bottom in mind.

hello. i'm new to this forum. i've learned more here in a few hours of reading than i could have ever imagined! thank you to everybody who takes the time to pass on some knowledge and experience to the rest of us.

i think the benelli c stock looks great. i live in california and we can't have a telescoping stock and a pistol grip on our "semi-automatic" shotguns. i'm glad mesa tactical made the urbino. it's a viable solution for someone who wants a short stock. BUT i had a thought that i wanted to toss out there for comment. assume for a minute that i could find someone (perhaps a clever gunsmith) that could devise a way to "lock down" the benelli c stock such that it was effectively a "fixed" stock very similar in function to the mesa tactical urbino. assume further that the "lock down" method was done in such a way that it could not be easily bypassed and that it would require tools to re-enable the telescoping functionality.

do you think this could reasonably be done by a gunsmith?

do you think this would satisfy the legalities pertaining to a telescoping stock versus a fixed stock?

btw, i have a remington 870P with a knoxx specops telescoping stock (awesome stock btw), and i set the length of the stock as short as it would go and i never changed it again. so basically i don't really need a "telescoping" stock on my benelli M4. i just need a short stock. i could simply go with the mesa tactical urbino (which is the same length as a fully collapsed knoxx specops stock), but i like the "look" of the benelli c stock better :)

i know that it would be a lot easier if i would simply lay down and let the politicians do all my thinking and make all my decisions, but i like to do things the right way :) right way of course would be to simply move to a "normal" state and slap a benelli c stock on my M4! but until that time i'd like to find a work around that would allow me to install a benelli c stock (to operate "locked down" as a fixed stock) and not get hauled off to the clink!

hello. i'm new to this

clink!

buy the non collapsible recoil tube!!!!

M4 C- Stocks new in factory box $255+ $10 shipping

email and Paypal address - [email protected]

Plenty available 01-17-2011

Paypal or email me for Address.

Guest's to forums are welcomed as well.

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
Plenty available 01-17-2011

Yep. Comply like the m1014 stock does. It's considered a skeletonized stock and would require no modifications to the stock itself. However, you would need to install a m1014 or 11703 recoil tube which won't allow the stock to collapse.

Replacing this tube yourself can be a pain. I just did mine last week to go the opposite route you want to go. I'd sell you my old one, or trade you for the one off your shotgun.

Several threads down I have a howto post concerning the extension and how to get it off.

Yep. Comply like the m1014 stock does. It's considered a skeletonized stock and would require no modifications to the stock itself. However, you would need to install a m1014 or 11703 recoil tube which won't allow the stock to collapse.

Replacing this tube yourself can be a pain. I just did mine last week to go the opposite route you want to go. I'd sell you my old one, or trade you for the one off your shotgun.

Several threads down I have a howto post concerning the extension and how to get it off.

i'd like to pick your brains a bit more if you are willing :) but i'm so new that this forum won't allow me to send PMs or emails to other members. can you PM me or email me and we can talk more? thanks!

i just read your answer more carefully. when you say "won't allow the stock to collapse" does this mean that the skeletonized stock would be "fixed" at the "fully extended" length? i'm trying to accomplish the exact opposite. i want the skeletonized stock fixed at the shortest (most collapsed) position :)

i just read your answer more carefully. when you say "won't allow the stock to collapse" does this mean that the skeletonized stock would be "fixed" at the "fully extended" length? i'm trying to accomplish the exact opposite. i want the skeletonized stock fixed at the shortest (most collapsed) position :)

Might be rough to shoot fully collapsed. If that's the case, a gunsmith could probably pin it to your existing recoil tube.

I'd pin it in the middle position.

What'd really do is escape from California. ;)

Might be rough to shoot fully collapsed. If that's the case, a gunsmith could probably pin it to your existing recoil tube.

I'd pin it in the middle position.

What'd really do is escape from California. ;)

yes. probably the middle position would be ideal. there's a good gunsmith in town. i'll run this idea past him. then i need to double check to make sure that the politicians will agree that a "locked down" telescoping stock is just an expensive "fixed" stock and confirm that it's california legal.

thanks for your help. i appreciate it.

Mine also came in a plastic bag.

The buttpad seems to have some minor

scuffs from handling/packaging but no big deal.

Wonder why they weren't boxed.

The reason that the Buttpads don't get shipped out in their original boxes is because they are too large. If we shipped them in the box, the shipping would be excessively more, so by bagging them, we save space and money for the consumer as well as us. When we get the Buttpads in stock, we receive them from the manufacturer and put them right into the bags. Nothing is used or reburbished.

I hope this helps!

Heckler has got to be one of the best semi professional sellers I have ever dealt with in getting an order in and getting a response immediately - I think he has a computer wrist watch or something - and I am glad to report I got one of the last three million or so he sold. lol all I can close with is a big thank you to the man.

M4 C- Stocks new in factory box $255+ $10 shipping

email and Paypal address - [email protected]

20 available at this great price :)

Paypal or email me for Address.

Guest's to forums are welcomed as well.

**** I have stocks available ****

****01-26-2011

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
I have stocks available **** ****01-26-2011