clay pigeon thrower- what to buy?

Stoffer

Which clay pigeon thrower would you recomend if the following things are important?

Durability

Easy to move

Stability

Price

Single stack thrower

I am not looking for a machine which can throw 80 or 100 yards most important is that it will work every time and dont break down every second day!

Sorry if my english is not perfect, hope you understand what I am looking for, if not please ask.

Thanks Stoffer

Which clay pigeon thrower would you recomend if the following things are important?

Durability

Easy to move

Stability

Price

Single stack thrower

I am not looking for a machine which can throw 80 or 100 yards most important is that it will work every time and dont break down every second day!

Sorry if my english is not perfect, hope you understand what I am looking for, if not please ask.

Thanks Stoffer

I like the hand throwers the best. The angle and speed changes on every throw. There 5-7 bucks and they fit in the range bag. I think they make a double one to for 15 bucks.

The PushInThe Grounders like Do-All,Champion - ($20-40) - and bolt it to an old pickup truck wheel & tire.... Cheap, acceptable throw, easil to move around... been usin one on the farm for 20+ years to keep sharp for bird huntin. Gives a pretty good throw, loosen the spring a little if it breakes the clay on pull.

Good little outfit for non pros... And FUN!!!

I bought this one. LOVE IT! It is super easy to use, and you can adjust it to just about any shooting style. Also works great if you shoot by yourself. I also have the MTM hand thrower and I really like that one too. Sometimes to mix it up we use both at the same time.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Shooting-Accessories/Clay-Shooting%7C/pc/104792580/c/104769180/sc/104269680/Trius-One-Step-Trap/706695.uts?destination=/catalog/browse/shooting-shooting-accessories-clay-shooting/_/N-1100229/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_104269680%3FWTz_l%3DSBC;cat104792580;cat104769180&WTz_l=SBC;cat104792580;cat104769180;cat104269680

• 8 years later...
On 2011/1/8 at PM5点23分, Stoffer said:

Which clay pigeon trap thrower you recomend if the following things are important?

Durability

Easy to move

Stability

Price

Single stack thrower

Thanks Stoffer

Not sure what your budget is. , But if you want something high-quality that will make you happily shoot, then I would also recommend automatic throwers for champions and high-quality brands like Do-All Outdoors. Do-All Outdoors' rocker kit moves left and right, up and down, giving me different shooting angles. When I first tried it, I used it to shoot about 100 clays without interruption.

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2011 at 4:23 AM, Stoffer said:

Durability

Easy to move

Stability

Price

Single stack thrower

Thanks Stoffer

Yeah all of this really depends on your budget.

The best way to go is Amazon these days.

They should have a wide range of throwers...just go with your price range that gets the best customer reviews.