Shot Show

Weatherby2009

you poor thing, be glad you got one that allows you to go to shot, are we supposed to feel sorry for you :rolleyes:

Ha, no. Well, a couple days of walking the floor is kinda fun the first couple years you go. But when you have to spend the entire week in meetings and interfacing with people it gets old pretty fast. Work wise it helps a lot because everyone in the industry is collected together in the same place and you get to deal directly with vendors and manufacturers and build relations that would otherwise be hard to do strictly via emails and phone calls. Enjoyment wise ... it's not particularly thrilling because you end up working and not seeing a whole lot. I get in Sunday and it's pretty much non-stop till the following Saturday.

Ha, no. Well, a couple days of walking the floor is kinda fun the first couple years you go. But when you have to spend the entire week in meetings and interfacing with people it gets old pretty fast. Work wise it helps a lot because everyone in the industry is collected together in the same place and you get to deal directly with vendors and manufacturers and build relations that would otherwise be hard to do strictly via emails and phone calls. Enjoyment wise ... it's not particularly thrilling because you end up working and not seeing a whole lot. I get in Sunday and it's pretty much non-stop till the following Saturday.

I here you on meetings some are always better than others, but your on top of all the new things, and like you said the relationships you build are key, I am just jealous have a good time hope you get a little free time.