20 gauge M2

hank_612

Is benelli planing on making a 20 gauge M2. I would like one to use as a light upland shotgun. Having the comfort tech system on a 20 gauge would be awesome. My wife has given me permission to buy here one if they are produced. She wants a lighter lower recoiling version of my SBE2. I think a 20 gauge M2 would be perfect.

or they could just make the m1 20 gauge with comfor tech.. that would be cool... good idea hank... it would be a very nice turkey gun for people that don't want heavy recoil 12s... it would be good for a person that is new to hunting.

Later,

BenelliBoy

[ 07-14-2004, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: BenelliBoy ]

Benelli should come up with a catchy name and market it as the most advanced most reliable fastest cycling 20 gauge ever made. The end all 20 gauge. I would prefer they add all the bells and whistles of the like the mid rib bead ect. Msrp of about 950-1000. It would be sweet.

I am wondering the same thing Hank. I am not so much concerned about the recoil but would like the ability to change the butpad to adjust the length of pull for when I am in a T-shirt and when I am in full cold weather hunting clothes.