Ever hear of a super vinci

sodfather

I picked up my Vinci today and the manual has 2 guns in it a Vinci and super Vinci. Looks like it has a slug barrel with it. I might have just let the cat out before there Vegas show but I think its a 3.5 magnum vinci. I could not imagine shooting a 3.5 out of this gun (ouch). Well hope Im right but I think thats what is coming from Benelli this year. Have fun with this thread.

I picked up my Vinci today and the manual has 2 guns in it a Vinci and super Vinci. Looks like it has a slug barrel with it. I might have just let the cat out before there Vegas show but I think its a 3.5 magnum vinci. I could not imagine shooting a 3.5 out of this gun (ouch). Well hope Im right but I think thats what is coming from Benelli this year. Have fun with this thread.

Thats cool to hear, I have handled a Vinci at the local store and it really is a nice gun. I have no use for it, but it was nice. :cool:

Better to be pissed off than pissed on! Already got a 3.5" SBE and I love my 3" Vinci so nothing lost here...oh well!:cool:

I guess the question should be...if they release a 3.5" Vinci would they discontinue the SBEII??? My bet is that they will introduce some accessories and variations of the Vinci but not a 3.5" model, unless of course, they phase out the ever popular SBEII altogether.

Edited by hattles

It's really not too big of deal for me. I have the SBE l and SBE ll for the 3.5'' stuff. Just would have been nice if they started at the top and worked their way backward. I will not be buying a Super Vinci. I actually like the SBE ll better. I would buy another one of them, though.

Cool gotta have one of those for the collection. I am not completely sold on the modular design, but I like the fit and love the idea of not having a recoil spring in the stock.

Coot, actually the Vinci is a very tight gun. First thing I noticed was how well it shouldered and the ergos of the pistol grip really do help with that...in my opinion. After shooting a couple cases through it and another case of 3" steel this waterfowl season It is solid as the day I took it out of the box...nothing loose and the sound of the bolt cycling doesn't have that familiar Benelli "clink"...very solid. Tough part was buying a 14" gel pad because of my shorter LOP...$122 from Brownells...ouch. I relly like the simplicity, feel and looks of the modular design...kinda cool.:D

dont get me wrong i really love my vinci. ill just be pissed because i went back and forth between an SBE and the vinci with the 3.5 inch option as the reason. everything about the vinci i liked better but would have liked the option to shoot the 3.5's. with the design of the vinci do you think just the barrell/ chamber will be available and interchangeable with the early ones? or are they gonna change something a little bit so you have to buy the whole damn gun.

From what I have read, if this is indeed the new product announcement, it will be officially announced and up on the website January 18th. As far as price, would assume the retail will be announced at the same time. This is my speculation based on articles.