Great news from California

hattles

Court Grants NRA/CRPA Foundation Motion, Invalidates Unconstitutional Ammunition Regulation Statute, AB962, That Would Have Banned Mail Order Ammo Sales & Required Ammo Sales Registration.

1/18/2011

In a dramatic ruling giving gun owners a win in an National Rifle Association/California Rifle and Pistol (CRPA) Foundation lawsuit, this morning Fresno Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Hamilton ruled that AB 962, the hotly contested statute that would have banned mail order ammunition sales and required all purchases of so called "handgun ammunition" to be registered, was unconstitutionally vague on its face. The Court enjoined enforcement of the statute, so mail order ammunition sales to California can continue unabated, and ammunition sales need not be registered under the law.:D

Court Grants NRA/CRPA Foundation Motion, Invalidates Unconstitutional Ammunition Regulation Statute, AB962, That Would Have Banned Mail Order Ammo Sales & Required Ammo Sales Registration.

1/18/2011

In a dramatic ruling giving gun owners a win in an National Rifle Association/California Rifle and Pistol (CRPA) Foundation lawsuit, this morning Fresno Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Hamilton ruled that AB 962, the hotly contested statute that would have banned mail order ammunition sales and required all purchases of so called "handgun ammunition" to be registered, was unconstitutionally vague on its face. The Court enjoined enforcement of the statute, so mail order ammunition sales to California can continue unabated, and ammunition sales need not be registered under the law.

:D

LOL, its about time we win one. I didnt think it would pass but I was still scared. I buy most of my ammo online

rocketw, so do I...had to put in a last minute order for 1000rd of 223/5.56 for my AR...the only thing I don't buy online is my clay target loads, wally world...:eek:

tucker, I'll be moving out of Calif within 3 years...Idaho, Montana, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona...or Texas...tryin' to find a good mix of ducks and decent weather...not to hot...whew!:confused: Oh, and a gun friendly environment...!