Benelli M3 for sale

nmescher

I have a Benelli M3 that I do not use and I am looking to sell. It has the 18.5" barrell, ghost ring sights, factory pistol grip stock along with mag extension. Someone has also added a receiver saddle holster that holds 5 or 6 shells. They also added a single sling point between the stock and the receiver. Anyone have a good idea of what I should be asking for the gun? It is in good shape. I am not trying to get premium money but would like a fair price. Thanks

from wikianswers:

For a point of reference the current Blue Book Of Gun Values - 28th Edition lists the Benelli M3 with the following values:

NRA condition -$price

100% - $1,100

98% - $865

95% - $750

90% - $675

80% - $575

70% - $475

60% - $375

Premiums would be added for ghost ring sights, folding stock, or Model 200 Laser Sight System. I see these selling NIB for around $1,100-$1,300. You might want to check out the popular auction/classfied websites to see what real world prices are like for the M3. Hope this helps! I just found a 95% with ghost ring sights for $895