Have pistol grip stock, want standard stock! Have 24" barrel, want a 28"!

aaronward9

You may be better off trading shotguns to get the gun you want. I've got the same gun in SBE 1 and its pretty much just a turkey gun. I've been looking for a standard stock too, in case I need to take it waterfowling. But I have a M2 set up for waterfowl duty. By the time you buy another barrel and stock you could have almost bought a used gun with the specs your looking for. Good luck!

You may be better off trading shotguns to get the gun you want. I've got the same gun in SBE 1 and its pretty much just a turkey gun. I've been looking for a standard stock too, in case I need to take it waterfowling. But I have a M2 set up for waterfowl duty. By the time you buy another barrel and stock you could have almost bought a used gun with the specs your looking for. Good luck!

I'm not going to buy anything! I just want to trade around.. I've seen a few folks that would like to have a 24" barrel and they have a 28". I have this same listing on about 5 different sites and I've had a couple of hits so I might get lucky! Thanks for the help though!

I understand, that makes sense. Just curious, what type of hunting are you mainly doing with it? And if you come across a stock in that camo pattern for the SBE1/M1 (wont fit your SBE2), let me know. Thanks.

mainly dove, duck, turkey, and sporting clays...

I have a guy that wants to trade a stock, but also another guy that wants to trade me a SBE1 for my gun......hmmmm... what to do?!?!