Best place / price on M4

BriggsRi

Buds is also a good place. If you want a 11707 (benelli with 3 position recoil tube for collapsable stocks)... Impact Guns carrys them. Although its cheaper to buy one from buds and buy a 3 pos. recoil tube for $100 from Numrich.

Thanks!

The 3 pos. recoil tube is probably the difference in prices that I have been seeing.

So far Bud's has the lowest price - Bud's it is then!

• 3 weeks later...

I recently bought mine from Sportsman's Finest of Austin,TX:

http://www.sportsmansfinest.com/

I got it for $1,629.00 delivered. No sales tax or credit card surcharge. Talk to August Crocker the GM.

Here is the contact info:

[email protected]

512-263-1888 ext 338

512-263-2444 fax

512-567-7855 cell

www.sportsmansfinest.com

Toll Free877-51-SPORT

I'd call CDNN ask for Seth and see if they have anymore. Friend of mine got one from there about 6 months ago for 1300 shipped

I called there last week and a friend of mine bought the FN SLP 22" model he got it for $980 Shipped.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ ??

I really need to find a good deal on a M4...

Edited by Raw Melody

I called CDNN a month ago and they did not have any M4s in stock. I also asked if they were an authorized dealer and the answer was no. So be aware that Benelli will not honor the factory warranty if you buy from CDNN. That is clearly stated on their website and a local dealer concurred. Highly unlikely you'll need any warranty work, but thought I should share what I found out just the same.

I'd call CDNN ask for Seth and see if they have anymore. Friend of mine got one from there about 6 months ago for 1300 shipped

I called there last week and a friend of mine bought the FN SLP 22" model he got it for $980 Shipped.

• 2 weeks later...
Buds is great. That is where I got mine from.

My only two experiences with Bud's (or is it Spud's) were: speaking to a very rude phone salesman, who acted like I was wasting his time and argued with me about the features of a HK handgun, that he had no clue about and the multiple unreturned e-mails asking for more information and product availability. They will never get a dime of my money and I stink them anytime I can.

Thre are too many other gun shops across the country that are very happy to take my money.

Bud's has never given me any issue but then again i new what i wanted and did not want to ask questions, as When ya buy a Weatherby it's built to where you do not have to worry about if it's going to fall apart in shipment or does it have front sights?:p

• 3 years later...
so i'm guessing an ideal price for these things now would be from the 1500-1600 range?

for anybody interested in looking for one, KYGUNCO still has an H2O (11718) still for sale a little above $1800 with free shipping.

Yes $1500 total is a decent price if it comes with a PG stock. Add $175 if it comes with the factory C-stock