Sporting Clays

rspaff

The supersport is a great gun for sprting and also a beautiful peice of equipment. I I have the hardwood and the comfor tech stock. the hardwood for sprting and the comfor tech for when I'm am in the feild.

It is a very nice and very reliable semi-auto That I would recomend for a expeirianced shooter. ;)

Originally posted by rspaff:

I currently shoot a Browning Special Sporting. I am looking to purchase the Super Sporting. I have shot one a few times. Input?

I have two Super Black Eagles one I have shot for over 10 years. Great bird guns. I am buying the Super Sporting in the morning. I'll let you know

Originally posted by The_Gun_Guy:

The supersport is a great gun for sprting and also a beautiful peice of equipment. I I have the hardwood and the comfor tech stock. the hardwood for sprting and the comfor tech for when I'm am in the feild.

It is a very nice and very reliable semi-auto That I would recomend for a expeirianced shooter. ;)

Originally posted by The_Gun_Guy:

I shoot the Black Eagel II for geese and the 20 for ducks. I did yesterday purchase the Super Sport yesterday and will shoot it this afternoon in a Spt Clay leauge we have in Salt Lake City that shoots on Tuesday and Sunday. I'll let you know what the results are.

• 3 weeks later...

HI Guys;

I have been shooting the SS with the Comfortech stock since early March. I shoot mostly trap and five stand. I was looking for a versatile gun to learn how to shoot with that would work for more games than the Browning Citori Plus Trap gun that a friend had loaned me. I shot a lot of other guns and was down to building up an 1100 with a Jack West stock and a Hastings barrel, and the SS.

I have run over 5000 rounds through this gun so far. The gun will still not cycle really light loads, which does not matter to me because I shoot 3 dram 11/8 oz #8 shells most of the time.

I have no complaints I love the gun. I have installed the raised pad on the stock, and I liked the effect. I am working on building an insert that will allow an adjustable comb without any modificaton to the stock. GRACO hardware embedded in a base cast off the original comb pad.

I like my light gun for trap, I don't get tired holding it in between shots.

Good Luck

Brett

[ 05-21-2005, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Whitefisher ]

Hello all.

I have shot my SuperSport since last December at sporting clays, skeet and trap. I usually shoot 3-400 shells per week. The SS is now my favorite semi-auto. There are four of them being shot at the Nellis Gun Club. I am not aware of any problems with any of them. Great gun; just wish they would offer it in 20 ga with 30 in barrel.

Fred