jeff foiles

chop123

Has anyone heard anything new about the Foiles case,I see the club is up for sale,is that because of the trouble he is in,or was it already for sale before the legal stuff.What do most people think of him?I just got a dvd this season of his,i always get a waterfowl hunting dvd of someones every year,his just caught my eye.

I haven't heard anything new, but I did hear that the club is up for sale because if it doesn't get sold before all of the court stuff is done, and he's found guilty, the club would be seized if he still owned it. It would be great if they could just turn it into another public hunting area! I've never met the guy, but I have a good friend that guides and said that Foiles is pretty full of himself, like he could do anything he wanted type.... which seems fitting based on the charges he has against him.

I was reading on the Refuge that he pleaded not guilty. He had to turn over all the guns that were in his home even those not owned by him. The judge did say that since he owns a retail shop and is an FFL holder that he can sell guns that are in stock but cannot buy,or trade for others. The IDNR said he would only lose his hunting privlages if he were convicted. The report also said he was served with a summons to appear in court in Alberta as he was leaving the court house.

This guy has been indicted Federally on 23 counts. I read the indictment, and if any of the counts are accurate, this guy is hosed. You don't just walk away from a Federal indictment, much less 23 separate counts. The charges range from overbagging in the US and Canada, falsifying kill records at his hunt club, and even allegedly shooting banded geese in a public park somewhere just for the bands.

I will shamefully admit that I have bought his videos, two calls and one flag. I have contacted his shop and requested my account information be deleted as I will no longer do any sort of business with him.