For Sale: Wood Stock and Forend for SBE1

J. Adams

The only damage on them anywhere is up near the neck of the stock there where I show there are a couple of small chips that could be fixed pretty easy, the original owner of the gun they came off of had them fiberglass bedded to fit him better, I couldnt tell any difference if you left it on there or you could sand the glass off, pm if you want more pics

This is quoting the original owner, I just bought the gun with woods and replaced with syns.

"I went to A place called Fieldsport in Traverse City, Mi a number of years ago to have some guns fitted by a fellow named Brian Bilinsky. I took the SBE just for fun. On the SBE, the gunsmith glass bedded the head of the stock because I need to use a higher shim than normal so he wanted to give the head some additional strength. You still use the shims. The head was just strengthened. There was nothing wrong with it; the work was just preventative. Hope this helps."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...