Benelli M1/M2 20ga +2 Magazine Extension

MtGoat

Cody,

That would be great. If they have a Benelli factory extension kit I would be very interesed as it should come with the barrel hanger and sling plate that I have yet to find with other manufacturers.

I was looking at the Nordic Components 20 gauge plus four extender and have exchanged e-mails about modifying the extension. They said it COULD be done but would void the warranty. I went ahead and ordered the NC 4 shot extension yesterday to check it out but would still like to get a Benelli factory 20 gauge extension.

Just PM me if you have any ideas where I might find new old stock Benelli 20 gauge extenders or where I could call and look.

Thanks

Pat

I have a Nordic Components 4 shot mag extender coming in and SBM said that they would take a look and see if they could modify it to a 2 round extension. I just put a lightly used M1 S90 synthetic 26" 20 ga on lay-away. I found a factory 4 shot magazine but could not find a 2 shot factory extender or find any evidence that one was ever made.

Pat