SBE II Mods

THRASH

I was intrigued by the article I found below on shotgun modding for waterfowlers. What is everyones opinion on lengthening your factory forcing cone, barrel porting, trigger work, and cryogenic treatment?? I have a Benelli SBE II. I like it, but am interested in learning about and finding out if anything described in the article would be advantageous for duck and goose hunting. Read the article in the link. Definitely a good read......Post Up!

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/customizing-your-shotgun.php

just read your link. the guy they talked to, rob roberts gun works, is who im sending my vinci to for forcing cone job and getting a couple chokes from him. now im not even close to an expert but from what ive read barrel porting is not worth it. i dont think it would be good in a blind. just makes it louder. i dont see a need for a trigger job on my gun. seems fine to me. and dont benelli come cryo treated?