Gauging Interest of a Surefire Forend Weapon Light for Benelli M4

GUNDAN323

Would u be interested in a Surefire Forend Weapon Light for a Benelli M4 if offered?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would u be interested in a Surefire Forend Weapon Light for a Benelli M4 if offered?

• Yes (assume price is the same as for M1/M2 = $340-425)
    • No (assume price is the same as for M1/M2 = $340-425)
    • Maybe (assume price is the same as for M1/M2 = $340-425)

First post, so I'll try to make it a good one. Wouldn't it be great if FFT would just mould in a pair of slots at 10 & 2, so we could use a Magpul Illumination Kit their handguard? Just a thought. Simple, lite, and inexpensive.

Edited by hobbydad

In this day and age of numerous options for picatinny rails, rail mounts and smaller, brighter lights, the dedicated light that takes over the the whole handguard function is quite outdated.

Not for me.

I tend to agree as well but since I don't like clamps on barrels and prefer a fast takedown for cleaning/servicing, a dedicated forend light would be ideal for me. Keep it lightweight, LED head, with a similar appearance to the OEM handguards and I will buy 2. I won't hold my breath that this will happen but I'll wait and see. Stranger things have happened...

I wish someone would make a OEM style forearm with just enough rail to mount a light in the forward area. Perhaps even make the small piece of rail moveable from the left, bottom or right side. I prefer the slim feel of the factory unit.

Just a thought.... a wish...

Im working on my stock Benelli handguard.. milling a flat spot to attach a leftover Magpul small three section rail. All I want is a spot to mount a TR1 or something.

I wish the Freedom Fighter guys would have done this.. then it would have been a double win (922r AND an improvement over stock)