Before picture - looking good!

Vague

No big plans. Just doing what everyone else is doing for the most part. This will be number one version if I can get it back together. (NOTE taking apart a smith and wesson to take the lock out is not as easy as the youtube video would have you to believe. Sideplates come off easy but oh momma getting them back on is a religious experience as in "help me god please, oh no mister bill, etc") sorry back to topic. I think I will be picking up another m4 along the line and doing it differently - the sleeker more lighter version you expound on strangerdanger. Anyway just posted this picture as a joke and a reminder to many of what their shotguns once looked like in the zygote stage. I can only hope there is a place for humor on this board. I don't take myself too seriously nor should anyone else. but thanks for asking. I am not a die hard shooter - being older with arthritis I am more of a gentleman shooter. I went through a year of physical therapy for something called frozen shoulder I don't want to ever repeat that.

Edited by Vague

No big plans. Just doing what everyone else is doing for the most part. This will be number one version if I can get it back together. (NOTE taking apart a smith and wesson to take the lock out is not as easy as the youtube video would have you to believe. Sideplates come off easy but oh momma getting them back on is a religious experience as in "help me god please, oh no mister bill, etc") sorry back to topic. I think I will be picking up another m4 along the line and doing it differently - the sleeker more lighter version you expound on strangerdanger. Anyway just posted this picture as a joke and a reminder to many of what their shotguns once looked like in the zygote stage. I can only hope there is a place for humor on this board. I don't take myself too seriously nor should anyone else. but thanks for asking. I am not a die hard shooter - being older with arthritis I am more of a gentleman shooter. I went through a year of physical therapy for something called frozen shoulder I don't want to ever repeat that.

Hey now...Zygote??? Not sure what you just called all of us but I am pretty sure some of us are offended.

It's always a good idea to tear a weapon down as much as possible a portion at a time. That way you become familiar with the weapon intimately.

Many will be learning a lot more about the trigger pack as soon as Kip gets in gear. That's one area I haven't messed with too much. Recently I installed a DMW oversized safety button. It's a mod that doesn't cost a lot, but everyone should do it. It lets you disengage the safety with your trigger finger without moving the tip of your trigger finger away from the trigger.

The little plunger spring is very easy to damage when driving the pin in and out. So take extra precautions.