Has anybody received their rebates yet?

Alpengeist

I also get the same message as of november but still no check. sent an email through their system but no response. could not find a phone number on their site. Not sure what to do because i'm sure benelli will say its not their problem. these rebate things always turn out to be problematic.

I saw on their status page that my rebate was denied because (A) Required product not purchased and (B) UPC not valid for this offer.

Both are BS. I'm currently swapping emails with "Carley" to try and resolve it. I had to fax my receipt and UPC because "they no longer have access to the original information". WTF?

Anyone else have these kinds of issues?

Rapid Rebates Benelli

Fax: 480.998.2301

Tel: 800.619.4703

There's nothing "rapid" about it !

The telephone # is an answering machine........leave a message and hope you are available to answer it.

Absolutely no responses to the email site when messages submitted.

Still working on my December submission !

I sent in my rebate early January and got a noticed in the mail from the rebate company last week. They were unable to process my rebate due to the following reasons:

Purchase date not valid for this offer

Required product not purchased

UPCs not valid for this offer.

I was pissed when I got this letter. I purchased the Benelli M4 on Dec. 13th 2010 and the rebate clearly states that the rebate applies to purchases between Aug. 1st and Dec. 31st. I sent them 2 copies of the store receipt with the date.

Required product not purchased? I checked marked M4. It's like they saying it's not a qualified item. This really ticked me off.

UPCs not valid? There was a sticker inside the package with the same serial number and barcode that's attached to the box so I sent that one instead.

I am going to resend everything tomorrow and cut the UPC off from the box and send it to them.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm still waiting on my rebate from an M4 I picked up last December. I beat the deadline. I'm going to be throwing the cash at a US follower, the fax Benelli forend, and a Ti tube. Already bought a charging handle. When I can afford it, I'll pick up GGGs over-sized release. I might go with Mesa's stock, but only after I play with the original stock first. I kind of like it.

I sent in my rebate early January and got a noticed in the mail from the rebate company last week. They were unable to process my rebate due to the following reasons:

Purchase date not valid for this offer

Required product not purchased

UPCs not valid for this offer.

I was pissed when I got this letter. I purchased the Benelli M4 on Dec. 13th 2010 and the rebate clearly states that the rebate applies to purchases between Aug. 1st and Dec. 31st. I sent them 2 copies of the store receipt with the date.

Required product not purchased? I checked marked M4. It's like they saying it's not a qualified item. This really ticked me off.

UPCs not valid? There was a sticker inside the package with the same serial number and barcode that's attached to the box so I sent that one instead.

I am going to resend everything tomorrow and cut the UPC off from the box and send it to them.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I had the exact same issue. Contacted them through the contact page on the rapid-rebate site. Got a response in under 10 minutes from a girl that told me to fax in my receipt and UPC. I didn't have a copy of the original UPC that came in the box so I just laid the box on a copier and then faxed that page. A few hours later, the same girl emailed me stating my rebate was being processed as valid. I was able to confirm that through the rebate search as well.

• 4 weeks later...