cant figure out how to remove bolt on my Super Vinci

hunt-chessies

Anyone able to clarify how to get the bolt assy out on a super vinci?? The directions are not very clear in the manual. I guess you push on the back somehow and pull out the piece you use to rack the bolt?? I can't for the life of me figure it out. I think its the same on a vinci so if anyone can help out i would appreciate it.....

Also anyone know if there is a way to flip the safety around?? Im left handed. I tried to call benelli but couldn't get anyone on the phone yet

where do you live? I live in northwest ohio and the super vinci hasn't shipped to stores yet? i wish it had because i would buy one in a heartbeat. just wondering where you live to get a general idea of when it will hit stores. or if anyone knows when it will in ohio that would be great!

where do you live? I live in northwest ohio and the super vinci hasn't shipped to stores yet? i wish it had because i would buy one in a heartbeat. just wondering where you live to get a general idea of when it will hit stores. or if anyone knows when it will in ohio that would be great!

Gunbroker.com has 21 Super Vinci's listed on their website right now. Priced from $1425-$1599.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx