922R compliant FFT forends are now available!!!

Mr. Shotgun

a little off topic, but if one had a usa full length magazine tube and follower, and the field stock, would they be in violation of 922r? i know that most of the time folks are talking about the pistol grip models.

I ask because this would be a great way to get another usa part while keeping the gun stock looking, however no need to get one unless needed.

a little off topic, but if one had a usa full length magazine tube and follower, and the field stock, would they be in violation of 922r? i know that most of the time folks are talking about the pistol grip models.

I ask because this would be a great way to get another usa part while keeping the gun stock looking, however no need to get one unless needed.

You can get your answer by reading FFT's FAQ page! :)

I have two on the way! Now if Kip releases his parts, we'd all be happy!

I wholeheartedly agree!!!

:D

Not having delt with FFT before, I'm hoping their are no first production quality issues with this forend.

I'll say he is on top of it though. Order it yesterday and it ships today.

Hummm..... becuase of this very issue I decided to hold of on ordering my forend until some people have bought and reviewed them first. i dont like being the guinea pig for any newly released product. I'll hold off for a few more weeks before I place my order.

HK, I like the blue leather couch. Use some of your C-stock profits and replace that thing!

Not the Laz-Boy Air spa Atlas i do not even use that chair it hurts my back paid to much to get rid of it !

FS: Laz-Boy Air spa Atlas $265 Shipped LOL :D SOLD

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
SOLD PENDING FUNDS LOL

Yes, you're in violation. Don't stand too close to your windows. Watch your rearview mirrors when you drive. Wear dark sunglasses and a fake mustache.

If you get this forend you will solve your problems.