Super Nova Automatic?

blh777

I won a 12 gauge Benelli Super Nova pump action at a banquet auction. Although I enjoy using pump action, I prefer a automatic. Does anyone know if automatic 12 gauge Super Nova models exist? I didn't find anything online that would indicate they did. I'm thinking about swapping with the gun sop if they do. Thanks for your help in advance.

No there was never a Super Nova Semi-Auto. You have to go with Benelli auto loaders and not pumps. Click on the Benelli name on top left of this page and view what Benelli if offering in semi-autos. Read about them and pick the one you want and try to make the deal that suits you best. Swapping a pump for a semi will cost you extra. Most popular model are Vinci, Super Vinci, Super Black Eagle II. If you decide to keep it, you won the best Pump Action Shotgun on this planet. If they won't swap, you may want to try another Benelli dealer if you keep it new in box. If you swap, you will still have the best Semi-Auto shotgun there is unless you go with an M4 which is the King of Semi-Auto Benelli shotgun but not made for hunting. Good luck and Welcome to the forum:cool:

Edited by jonesbb630

• 2 weeks later...

ive actually been wondering if it was possible to make the gun similar to an m3.. basically take the m3s inners and put it all in the supernova's shell.. not sure if ill ever actually get around to starting that project or if itll just stay on "paper" but ive been thinking about it and how i would do it for the past 2 months.. also need to come up with the money for it too

Edited by Alpengeist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cathy45ianni

Pump guns are usually the most reliable type of repeating shotguns, period. They've been around for more than a century, and their simplicity and reliability means they continue to keep and gain many fans each year. Pump guns have advantages over semi-autos, in that they are usually lighter and less expensive, and generally more reliable. Disadvantages include more recoil and manual operation. Below are some of the best pump shotguns on the market (and in history), alphabetically by manufacturer.

Pump guns are usually the most reliable type of repeating shotguns, period. They've been around for more than a century, and their simplicity and reliability means they continue to keep and gain many fans each year. Pump guns have advantages over semi-autos, in that they are usually lighter and less expensive, and generally more reliable. Disadvantages include more recoil and manual operation. Below are some of the best pump shotguns on the market (and in history), alphabetically by manufacturer.

I don't see the list below and repeaters are semi-autos where i'm from:o