Super Black Eagle II

rothie097

Hi i am going to purchase a Super Black Eagle II in camo here in Ohio before turkey season starts April 18. I was trying to figure out who the cheapest online seller would be or if you live in Ohio who the cheapest seller is around the Northwest area of Ohio? Anyone know where i could get one for $1400 or cheaper. I found them on midsouthshooterssupply.com for $1400.

Hi i am going to purchase a Super Black Eagle II in camo here in Ohio before turkey season starts April 18. I was trying to figure out who the cheapest online seller would be or if you live in Ohio who the cheapest seller is around the Northwest area of Ohio? Anyone know where i could get one for $1400 or cheaper. I found them on midsouthshooterssupply.com for $1400.

The question is are you looking for an SBEII American or the SBEII with the comfortech?

My suggestion is to make your purchase through Gunbroker.com. I've been buying and selling with them for 3 years and if you have the time to wait for a deal...I think you can save some good money, I know I've saved a lot of $ over buying local.

As an example, I bought my new Vinci for $1050 + $35 shipping + 60 FFL Dros = $1145. I just recently purchased a new Franchi Highlander for the same costs as my Vinci...like I said, if you have the time to wait for a good deal, they are there.