Southern California Waterfowl Hunters Please Answer?

Guest Madisorwn

Guest Madisorwn

am new here in San Diego. (A transplant from Southwest Louisiana due to work) I am looking for good information on San Diego area waterfowling public lands, hunting clubs and random information regarding waterfowling in this area. I know there are a lot of people that will give answers that don't apply, please refrain, no offense. I also know the season is drawing to a close but any info would be great.

]

Edited by Madisorwn

am new here in San Diego. (A transplant from Southwest Louisiana due to work) I am looking for good information on San Diego area waterfowling public lands, hunting clubs and random information regarding waterfowling in this area. I know there are a lot of people that will give answers that don't apply, please refrain, no offense. I also know the season is drawing to a close but any info would be great.

]

No offense, but I'll post whatever I want within the rules of this forum, no offense mind you :D

If you don't like anyone's reply, just ask Benelli USA for a refund of the dues you paid to be here :)

As for SoCal hunting, you will have much better luck asking around at places like Jesse's Hunting Page....

Mudhen, how about you do something else than get on these forums to criticize people. You would think even in your pathetic little life you would be able to find something better to do.

Plain and simple. You don't get to come here, and with your first post, tell anyone what to do. Those are the rules. Period. And if you don't like it, you can get in line at the refund department too :)

Besides, I gave him good info, all you did was whine....

Now you can go back to your WoW tournament until mom calls you up from your room in the the basement for dinner :D

Edited by mudhen

Mudhen, how about you do something else than get on these forums to criticize people. You would think even in your pathetic little life you would be able to find something better to do.

Who the h*** do you think you are coming on this forum and saying this about a respected guy on this site?

Check out the 2010-2011 Waterfowl Pictures and then come talk about mudhen's so called "Pathetic Life"... Because if that's what your version of what a pathetic life is, than maybe you need look for a new forum.

Maybe that TV show The Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has a forum for you...

I really don't know what people like that are thinking. They come into these forums (as newbies) throwing daggers at the folks who have been here forever. What a way to influence people that you intend to hold a conversation with. Your credibility is shot before you lose your junior staus. Now that is someone I will listen to. NOT. Grow up, junior. You are not known well enough around here to be missed when you leave..