FS: MEPROLIGHT Tru-Dot Night Sights

adamlau

One (1) MEPROLIGHT ML-34302 tritium ghost ring night sight system for Benelli M1 (Super 90), M4 (Super 90), Nova and & SuperNova shotguns. These sights have never been mounted (front sight threads are untouched) and were purchased as backups to an existing set. The finish is factory imperfect (rear ghost ring sight appears to have been installed, though it has not) and is in the exact same condition as was when purchased in early 2010. Asking $75 USD shipped across the United States via USPS First-Class :) .

5487775915_10e85c9420_b.jpg

Edited by adamlau
Updates Status

Retail is around $99-120, and they are the only game in town.

I strongly suggest that the purchaser of this part also purchase 2 spare front-sight nuts from Brownells.

They use a nylon insert and I personally consider them 1-time use, as they are easy to round the edges off on.

You will need a 5.5mm wrench, as well, to remove this nut. As fate would have it, some douchebag on here was making a big deal about how if I had the wrench, I should loan it out since I expected him to do the same. Well, now I do have the wrench. It is part of a $20 set of wrenches, though, so I WOULD! like it back. Since I don't have an M4 anymore, I won't miss it for the few weeks you should need it to get to the range and get things straight.

Please PM me your address, whoever buys this, and I will mail you the wrench. Just mail it back to me after you get the sight zeroed in. That way I will have it back with the set, and the next post I see like this, I can loan it out again.

Edited by Unobtanium

Thanks for the offer. I have a set of those 20$ wrenches too. I have the sights on my M4, I'm buying these for a guy at work. This is a good deal. I think I paid 95$ at some small online retailer named Police something or another.

I agree with the one use policy of the front nut. The nylock washer is trash after the first use.

Thanks again for the offer. Going to the PO can be a real PITA.

Thanks for the offer. I have a set of those 20$ wrenches too. I have the sights on my M4, I'm buying these for a guy at work. This is a good deal. I think I paid 95$ at some small online retailer named Police something or another.

I agree with the one use policy of the front nut. The nylock washer is trash after the first use.

Thanks again for the offer. Going to the PO can be a real PITA.

Good deal!

*Dug through about 5 minutes of junk to find the wrench, glad I did, though, lol!*

I ordered a 5.5 mm wrench from amazon a few days ago.... cost was

It's a Wiha 40001 Combination Wrench, Metric, 5.5-by- 100mm. Hopefully this will do the job!

The Meprolights that I bought NIB are fully functional, but "factory imperfect" with a number of blemishes

and scratches. The tritium seems a bit dim in comparison to the pistol Trijicon sights I have used. Also, the alignment notch on the ghost ring in the rear is not painted white as on the OEM unit, nor do the sights have white rings around the tritium inserts for daytime use. All in all, though, the MPL's are good night sights, and seem to be *almost* the only option (for $255, tooltechgunsight will apparently modify the OEM sights with Trijicon inserts... I'd be curious to hear if anyone has any experience with this mod...)

I thought I was the only one with blemishes on meprolights. I was about to exchange it but there would be no point since others have the same issue. I was hoping the fronts would work better in daylight. I am thinking about painting a white area on the front sight for that purpose. This company just does sloppy work IMO. I'll try and make it work.