Will a mag extension for M4 workk on a Supernova

Aeromat209

I have a supernova and wanted to extend the magazine tube . Found one for sale from a M4 . Will it be compatible or are there specific tube extensions for the Nova/Supernova?

Thanks Mike

No! but i do have them for a Supernova/nova Factory Benelli sealed New +2

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=218281792

or you can get one from me here on the forum . $160 Shipped

email and Paypal account - [email protected]

Thanks for the lightning response! Do you also have a minirail that is appropriate for the Supernova . I have seen them that seem to mount at the same screw junction as the extension tube bracket? I was thinking of using a Sig light/lasersold as an accessoryfor the 556 rifles, its compact not so long as the surefire variety's.

Thanks for the lightning response! Do you also have a minirail that is appropriate for the Supernova . I have seen them that seem to mount at the same screw junction as the extension tube bracket? I was thinking of using a Sig light/lasersold as an accessoryfor the 556 rifles, its compact not so long as the surefire variety's.

no ! just magazine extensions