Vinci and Super Vinci in Left Hand?

Neologian

I've been trying to get a response from Benelli USA for over a month now with no success. It seems nobody is really manning their customer contact email address. Either that or they are severely under staffed on that post. 2 emails sent 5+ weeks later an not even an auto-generated reply. Not what I expected from a company with Benelli's reputation.

Anyway, thought I'd post in the forums to see if anyone in the know or in the company might participate here and answer my simple question.

Are there any plans in 2011 to offer the Vinci or Super Vinci in left hand configuration? If it's a definite "no" then I'll take another look at the SBE II but I don't want to do that only to have a LH Vinci come out and regret the purchase.

I've got $1500 burning a hole in my pocket...but have to say I'm not really off to a great start with Benelli's customer service.

Neologian

Decided to spend my hard earned $$ elsewhere and will be happily spending more than my original 1.5k estimate somewhere else. There are just too many good manufacturers out there who turned out to be WAY more responsive and treated me like a potential but valued customer. Decided to give them my business over a company that couldn't be bothered. If I could not get a response trying to give them my money I can only just imagine how they might behave if I had warranty question or issue.

Every customer contact is a sales opportunity whether it seems like one or not. Thanks anyway Benelli.

• 1 month later...

Don't loose heart, I had the same problem you did. I ended up calling customer service by phone and no problems. Don't let email/computer/technology decide something like that for you. I have a Super Vinci and it is an incredibe gun, and yes they will carry a lefty in the Super Vinci

Don't loose heart, I had the same problem you did. I ended up calling customer service by phone and no problems. Don't let email/computer/technology decide something like that for you. I have a Super Vinci and it is an incredibe gun, and yes they will carry a lefty in the Super Vinci

I was not aware that a Super Vinci model for left-handed shooters exists. Are you sure about that?

--Spike