Super Black Eagle 2 Problem

Sawyer

the light load assembly ( part number 190G ) in the spare parts book in my sbe2 is broken. the nipple like pin at the end of it has broken off. you can tell were it has been hitting the stock retaining nut screw ( part # 050G )

the gun is not that old, bought in february of last year. had been shot maybe 2-300 times untill duck season this past year. it was shooting fine untill i bought some of those remington hypersonic shells. i probably shot 5 boxes of 3 1/2 #2 through it with no problem, then it started not ejecting the first shot. i noticed i couldnt even pull the bolt back to eject the shell myself.

i personally think it was caused by the shells, this is the 2nd sbe2 ive owned and never had the first problem out of either one untill this occurrence, but im no expert. any opinions?

last, is this something benelli would fix or am i going to have to order the parts from somewhere? if its not that expensive of a fix i would rather order the parts since turkey season is coming up. also, if i do have to order parts, does anyone know where i could order them? ive not been able to find them anywhere on the net.

thanks

Edited by Sawyer

• 1 month later...
the light load assembly ( part number 190G ) in the spare parts book in my sbe2 is broken. the nipple like pin at the end of it has broken off. you can tell were it has been hitting the stock retaining nut screw ( part # 050G )

the gun is not that old, bought in february of last year. had been shot maybe 2-300 times untill duck season this past year. it was shooting fine untill i bought some of those remington hypersonic shells. i probably shot 5 boxes of 3 1/2 #2 through it with no problem, then it started not ejecting the first shot. i noticed i couldnt even pull the bolt back to eject the shell myself.

i personally think it was caused by the shells, this is the 2nd sbe2 ive owned and never had the first problem out of either one untill this occurrence, but im no expert. any opinions?

last, is this something benelli would fix or am i going to have to order the parts from somewhere? if its not that expensive of a fix i would rather order the parts since turkey season is coming up. also, if i do have to order parts, does anyone know where i could order them? ive not been able to find them anywhere on the net.

thanks

I've run into the same issue - did benelli send you the part?