Does Sidearmor stock there stuff or is it made to order?

M4Real

Something on your order is probably out of stock, and they're awaiting the parts.

I wish they would let me know some how. I went to their web site and checked my pending order. It just says "order received".

BTW, did I tell you I'm an impatient S.O.B.:)

Ordered a short rail and side carrier last week and haven't hear a peep from them. Anybody know how long it usually takes to get their stuff?

I usually direct inquiries of order stautus to a company representative, not ask forum members. ASK SIDEARMOR.

I wish they would let me know some how. I went to their web site and checked my pending order. It just says "order received".

BTW, did I tell you I'm an impatient S.O.B.:)

I know exactly how you feel. I can't stand it when I don't hear anything up until the end of the next business day. Side armor sent mine right away so they were good and everybody always gets their stuff from them. But when some place doesn't send an email when something is back ordered and I get no communication unless I'm the one initiating it I get pretty peed off and I usually won't shop from them again unless I have no other reasonable choices. I can't stand the torture of waiting for new gun parts! And I'll do what I can to avoid extended suffering.

I usually direct inquiries of order stautus to a company representative, not ask forum members. ASK SIDEARMOR.

Well, I figured maybe someone here has had experience with them so I prefer to ask here.

Thanks for playing though.:p