The cuttest Nyc princess has arrived

Guest prettyprincess86

Guest prettyprincess86

For my first post I just wanted to say hello to every one. every one in this forum seems to be great, im glad to be a member here ;-)

"Cuttest" title must be backed up with pictures.... ;)

I agree. Until then I'm gonna be picturing some overweight harry dude with a dirty white tank top stretched over his belly.

But anyways, welcome to the board! And I hope you're holding your Benelli in your pic.

I didn't even open the thread for awhile because I thought someone was gonna be posting their new "baby pictures" which would have been much more horrible than anything thus posted.

and if there ever was a druish princess to begin with she has run very far away now...

Good news everybody! The doctor says I can remove the eye patches next week and the damage to my cornea's should be minimal. And the best part was after I explained every thing to BC/BS and they viewed the pictures from this thread, my insurance is paying for all the medical bills...yippee...