Why the GGG bolt release pad instead of the FFT?

M4Real

You sure FFT makes one? I just looked at their site and didn't see one?

Needncash did a review for one that you had to tap yourself. He said it was full of fail. I believe it was from Nordic.

My bad. You are correct. FFT doesn't make one. I was looking at their steel charging handle page thinking it was the bolt release. Sorry for the confusion.

I think FFT did make a bolt release ... I could have sworn that's where I got mine. The only issue with it is that the pad can rotate if it isn't torqued properly into the button. Maybe it wasn't FFT, but I don't recall buying it somewhere else.

I'm pretty sure the one you are referring to is from Nordic Components. GG&G basically nailed it with theirs. I love it on my M4.

I'm pretty sure the one you are referring to is from Nordic Components. GG&G basically nailed it with theirs. I love it on my M4.

Oh, now I remember. Mine is Celtic Mist Machine ... Or something like that (definitely CMM). I would love to have a GG&G one, but mine works and I'm not going to spend a lot of money to fix what ain't broke.