SUREFIRE Weapons forend fits M1, M2, AND SBEII

leid

When I asked SUREFIRE if their M1/M2 weapons light forend fit the SBE/SBEII, they said no. Apparently, they have never tried to install their products on a SBE/SBEII. This SUREFIRE 617 LM fits the SBEII even better than it fits on the M2 Tactical.

SBEIIwithSUREFIRE617LMForendExtendedMag.jpg

Edited by leid

Ironic... They accidentally lied to leid.

Kip,

SUREFIRE is not the only one who has lied to leid about Benelli shotguns. In 1991, HK/Benelli swore up and down that their factory extension tube would not fit the then-new HK imported SBE I had picked up. Several years later, I finally bought one for dove/duck/goose hunting in old Mexico. It fit the early SBE and that same tube is pictured on the SBEII pictured above. Wish Benelli and other companies would simply just tell the truth as in "we have not tried it" or "we don't know". Given time, I will eventually find out. For many years, HK/BENELLI also swore up and down that the M1 pistol grip stock would not fit the early HK/Benelli SBE. I bolted one on days before last year's turkey season:

91HKSBEwithM1pistolgripstock.jpg

Edited by leid

Looks like I'll be asking you if things fit Benellis in the future Leid!

Regards

Anna

Welcome aboard Anna. In all fairness to Benelli, they have been very helpful in solving several other problems encountered in over 2 decades of using their shotguns. On the other hand, they had a hand in creating some of those very problems. No matter.

I shoot/collect/hunt with handguns, rifles, shotguns, M1 Garands, Thompson Submachine Guns, M1918 BARs, MP38/MP40s, M14s, M16s, & silencers. And I have sucked down more than a few in London town in my 58 years.

There is a world of goodies available for your Benelli M1 shotgun.

CHEERS!

Carey Leidenheimer (leid)

The WW1 COLT M1918 Browning Machine Rifle pictured spent WW2 in England as Lend-Lease equipment, most probably in the hands of the British Home Guard, and was kindly returned to the U.S. in 1958.

Verbatim1504.jpg

Edited by leid

Guest cleefurd
Looks like I'll be asking you if things fit Benellis in the future Leid!

Regards

Anna

Plus 1 !!

Test;

Will an M4 stock length tube fit a Super Nova? I don't have a BSN and had a few recent inquiries to that effect.

A post by Novaking indicated it may be near impossible to actually remove a BSN's tube to begin with.

Any thoughts?

Thanks leid for the intel. Maybe you could start a thread indicating compatibilities and petition admin for a "sticky" on the thread. Your current info on the subject is GREAT.