saddle mounts for Supernova

madmax66

Has anyone installed a saddle mount on their Supernova or know of any manufacturers that make one? I'm getting a Supernova synthetic with a 24" barrel and would like to mount a scope for deer season. I know I can get it drilled and tapped but looking at all options. Any info would help.

thanks

Max

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out BallisticReload.

http://www.ballisticreload.com/deal.php?id=438

I payed $30.00 for one for my M4. I don't like it much. It holds shells just fine, but it makes my shotgun feel too fat. It is slightly in the way when I need to press the bolt release. Obviously we don't have the same gun and I'm not familiar with the Supernova controls. I've never thought the side saddle got in the way on any of my pumps (Rem870, Moss500, 590). However, I do like having extra shells on the gun

How much does that run? I've found it on some websites but I don't know which one to trust. It looks bad !#$ though!

I bought most of the aftermarket components from Midwayusa. Great service and decent prices. I would NOT recommend Tacticalshotgunner.com. Terrible customer service. Stay away from them.