WTT: Like New Arsenal SGL-31-61 Russian made AK-74 + cash for Benelli M4 11707

cms81586

I have a like new Arsenal SGL-31-61 Russian made AK-74 that I would like to trade towards a Benelli M4 11707. I had one and stupidly sold it a few months ago. I have serious sellers remorse so now I'm looking to pick another up. The SGL-31 has 150 rnds through it (5 mags) that were fired during the testing and review of a prototype flash hider. The rifle comes with the original box, manual, 10rnd mag, and an additional 30rnd Bulgarian mag. If you're not familiar with these rifles, they're chambered in 5.45x39 which is the Russian version of our .223 (not the same though). Right now these rifles are the best deal out there if you do a lot of shooting. Ammo is at only about 12 cents per round, or $260 for 2160 rnds from AIM surplus. These AK's are very accurate (for AK standards) and have almost no recoil.

I'm looking for a Benelli M4 S90 11707 as I've stated above. If you have one and you're looking for a great rifle, please email or PM me. We can work out the details but the amount of cash on my end will depend on the condition of the shotgun (new, like new, used...). I'll pay shipping on my end of the rifle. Money will be in the form of a USPS money order. Sorry...I do not deal with Paypal. Thanks for looking.

The rifle for sale is the second from the bottom in this picture, and I can get better picture for anyone who would like them.

Rifles.jpg