It Follwed Me Home....

tucker301

Tuck,

Just followed you home, I hate when that happens.

Looks like the ejection hole is on the wrong side for you?

I suppose you can reverse the safety that gun?

You're pretty sharp :D.

I actually bought it on the chance that a buddy of mine would want it. He's been shooting an old 1187 for 20+ years and he's been talking about upgrading to a Benelli, but has been price shy.

When I saw this deal, I figured I'd grab it and see if he likes it.

If he passes on it I'll either flip it or keep it as a backup to me trusty SBEII.

You stole it, did they have anymore??? :)

dmarc,

You sound like you may know used Benelli values. My next door neighbor is moving and asked if I'd give $550 for his like new Benelli 12 GA SBEII. It's one of those "splitsville" deals where his GF gifts are being tossed in a pile.

That price seem reasonable?

dmarc,

You sound like you may know used Benelli values. My next door neighbor is moving and asked if I'd give $550 for his like new Benelli 12 GA SBEII. It's one of those "splitsville" deals where his GF gifts are being tossed in a pile.

That's a terrible deal!

Tell him to call me immediately! :)

dmarc,

Buy it brother! :)

I bought a BPS 10ga. a few weeks ago, and all she said was, ''That will be one more to sell at the rummage sale after I (meaning me) die''. She is so sweet..Mike

That's almost as touching as the story about the hunter who stopped and paid his respects as the funeral procession came by. :D