CarrierComp Titanium Hybrid GenII Charging Handle

KB Fab

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the muted finish is the silver titanium color, not black, correct?

Yes, correct. This is the same process they use for the "muted" ti tubes they sell. The tang is blued A2 steel so that's protected but the Ti really doesn't "need" a coating for any other reason than aesthetics. Doesn't mean I won't buy one of the coated ones when they are available.:D:cool:

Guest cleefurd
Wonder why the muted Ti color is coming out first. Seems like the black would be in greater demand. No??

Great news though! Anyone know how much longer for the black?

L84 Cabo;

I concur on your view of the more popular option. An effort was made to get the "Tactical Black" variant out 1st. Once the PVD coating aspect gets sorted out the Tactical Black will be an option.

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
So is this a "limited rotation" design like the factory, or free-spinning like some of the other aftermarket designs?

Hi Mr Lapp,

I do need to cover that in the description. Thank you. Yes Sir it is the Benelli-Spec notched profile to a "T", and is not free spinning.

Hi Mr Lapp,

I do need to cover that in the description. Thank you. Yes Sir it is the Benelli-Spec notched profile to a "T", and is not free spinning.

Awesome, I like how the factory handle doesnt free spin, but it definitely could be larger. Your handle looks like just the ticket.

Guest cleefurd
Actually, I think I got my ship dates messed up.:o Will post pics upon arrival though.:D

KB you saw correctly. Your shipping notification (store software automatically notifies customers when label was generated) can be misleading though. We'll print shipping labels early to cover the coming weeks shipments to save time. In this case we had heat treat to some of the charging handles A2 portion to wrap up, completed today. Would make more sense if USPS showed scans at each terminal etc(like UPS does) , along with updated ETA's so customers could see when it actually leaves the shipper. We do provide ETA /shipping updates in the store. Hope this helps.

My handles arrived today. Very, very, nice is all I can say. It's impossible to really see that it's two parts bonded. The quality, fit, and finish are every bit as you would expect. First picture is of the stock handle mounted and subsequent pictures are of the carriercomp. Again, this is the "muted" ti version and it looks/functions fantastically. Saying that i'm completely satisfied is an understatement and I can see a black one in my future as well (for a spare lol).

DSCN2038.jpg

DSCN2039.jpg