For Sale New in box Benelli m4 Standard stock $235 Shipped

heckler&kochp2000

For Sale New in sealed box Benelli m4 Standard stocks $235 Shipped

0 Available SOLD

Guest's to forums are welcomed as well.

The link below is for reference to the part i have only.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=980370&filter=Benelli+m4&catid=0

Edited by heckler&kochp2000

This new development begs the question - are you all out of collapsible stocks? Did my new one I took off to put on one of your collapsible stocks suddenly increase in value - not that I would ever market it where your marketing your items - its just that curious adults want to know... I mean I was going to plant my old stock in my rock garden facing down - as a joke but your saying no? It has value now? If you don't reply and give away your trade secrets I will understand your giving us the silent nod. That standard stocks are back in vogue. To go along with that buried stock in the rock garden I was going to have the mag tube I took off coming out of the ground near it to give the impression that a bent shotgun was buried in it. Being retired I spend a lot of time when its warm looking at my rock garden - the outside version of my junk drawer in the house.

So ann landers of the stock world should I go ahead and plant

my parts or should I wait . (not to be confused with joe strummer and the clashes version of should I go or should I stay now.)

This new development begs the question - are you all out of collapsible stocks? Did my new one I took off to put on one of your collapsible stocks suddenly increase in value - not that I would ever market it where your marketing your items - its just that curious adults want to know... I mean I was going to plant my old stock in my rock garden facing down - as a joke but your saying no? It has value now? If you don't reply and give away your trade secrets I will understand your giving us the silent nod. That standard stocks are back in vogue. To go along with that buried stock in the rock garden I was going to have the mag tube I took off coming out of the ground near it to give the impression that a bent shotgun was buried in it. Being retired I spend a lot of time when its warm looking at my rock garden - the outside version of my junk drawer in the house.

So ann landers of the stock world should I go ahead and plant

my parts or should I wait . (not to be confused with joe strummer and the clashes version of should I go or should I stay now.)

Got a chuckle out of this.

And really, why is the "stock" stock so valuable?