14" m4

lmt-ar

I guess I'm thinking that you can only go so short before you hit the collar attached to the barrel that the mag tube goes though (not sure what it's called). In those pictures, it looks like any and all available length is taken up and those are only 12" or so. Speaking of which, between those two pictures, the collar looks different. I wonder why. On my Benelli, it looks like the one in the first image (wider than the one in the second image).

You are right since the handguards would also have to be shortened to make it work. I think that there are slightly different variants of the barrel lug out there depending on how old the gun is.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus the front sight is positioned at a slightly different location. I like the IDF front sight placement a little better.

Given the specs to all of this, now consider that the new Keltec shotgun is the same overall length, but also has a 15 round capacity. I'd absolutely buy one if it was a semi auto.

ksg-tm-tfb.jpg

A magazine fed Benelli M4 would be pretty awesome. I was considering a 8" Tromix.

S178inchLrg3w.jpg

Given the specs to all of this, now consider that the new Keltec shotgun is the same overall length, but also has a 15 round capacity. I'd absolutely buy one if it was a semi auto.

ksg-tm-tfb.jpg

I'll be getting one of these KSG's as soon as they become available.:cool:

you can buy one from factory that way. kinda hard to find I think?

you can find a barrel on gun broker but cost a lot of cash($1000). texas sheeter got his this way. Or you can send to king armory to cut yours down for 250 bucks. best option IMO. I belive they do alot and have it down no problems from what I read

Depends on where you get it.

I'd love to but $1025 is too much. Maybe $500 but even that is a lot for a little 14" barrel.

Ya no **** 1025 thats almost another shot gun.

just like the cstock i will wait untill price is somewhat fair.

you all called me crazy and what not when i said 350 for a c stock and then 4 months later they cost 225. call me crazy again but I agree on $500 being fair and a bit fair on the sellers side.

all that said thanks for at least getting this stuff HK

A grand is the going rate for any length M4 barrel unfortunately.

funny I came up here to ask and look that up. I can get mine cut for 250 but some reas0on i want to have a 18.5 also. I can throw out another 5-600 and have a complete gun. Im gonna have to do the math in all different ways to figure out whats best for me.

Ya no **** you just made the math a no brainer. Your option is best. unless you have the cash to buy another gun set it up and then pay to cut it down to 14"s **** no I dont I am broke. PM comming.