14" m4

lmt-ar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because it is the going rate does not mean it is reasonable or affordable. I don't know what you guys do for a living but I am a police officer and can't be dropping $1,000 for a freaking BARREL. Probably shouldn't have put close to $2,500 into a shotgun but I enjoy fine weapons and I only have a couple of them. But a grand for a barrel? On my salary? Can't do it. Too many other things competing for that money. To each his own.

Just because it is the going rate does not mean it is reasonable or affordable. I don't know what you guys do for a living but I am a police officer and can't be dropping $1,000 for a freaking BARREL. Probably shouldn't have put close to $2,500 into a shotgun but I enjoy fine weapons and I only have a couple of them. But a grand for a barrel? On my salary? Can't do it. Too many other things competing for that money. To each his own.

While I can certainly echo your sentiment, it is quite simply the price of admission. There are a number of reasons for this but if you look at Benelli replacement barrels in general, ALL of them are way overpriced. Take the Nova Barrels for example, you can get a whole new Nova pump for what it costs to buy a new barrel. I looked at getting the 30" barrel for my Super Sport and it was going to be $900.

The price for the 14" SBS barrel, while expensive, is right in line with current barrel cost in general. In addition, these particular barrels are not technically intended for the civilian market and from my understanding, there are very few ways that they can actually get in our hands even though they are legal to purchase. So, the fact that we can even have access to these at current market value is pretty incredible.

Don't forget the BATF Form 1 with your check for $200 plus fingerprint cards and though highly unlikely,allowing the BATF have access to your home anytime they might have the itch and give the Local LEA the heads up to what I own.

$1,200 is a lot of money for the 4" cool factor. Just my two cents.

Don't forget the BATF Form 1 with your check for $200 plus fingerprint cards and though highly unlikely,allowing the BATF have access to your home anytime they might have the itch and give the Local LEA the heads up to what I own.

$1,200 is a lot of money for the 4" cool factor. Just my two cents.

"Only the Best Firearms"

http://www.onlythebestfirearms.com/m4entry.html

(954) 545-1321,is listing a complete M4 Entry/CQB 11724 for $2495.00. They require a $500 deposit. So for $2495.00 + shipping = $25.00 + FFL transfer = $25.00 + Tax stamp = $200 + Pass Port Photo = $8.00 + Certified mail to BATFE = $7.00 + if you go the Gun-Trust process versus individual application = $$$??? Then of course adding all the mandatory modifications = $$$???

So the question is purchase a NIB M4 Entry/CQB 11724, or purchase a NIB M4 14" barrel? Or just be happy with your M4 11707 that is tricked out to the max, and no NFA/BATFE "Bravo Sierra" to deal with.