Benelli Not Taking Orders for new M4's?

John600rr

Sorry is this post is useless or not but I am attempting to buy a new M4 and my local Benelli dealer is telling me that Benelli is not accepting orders right now for new M4's so they can't give me even an estimate of when the gun will be delivered? Of course, they'll be happy to take my money.

Does this sound legit to you guys? I don't want to end up waiting 6 months when I could spend a couple bucks more and get one sooner.

If the 1989 ban was any indication you do not want your inventory trapped in customs; If the report is true, I wager that is what is happening with Benelli.

Sorry is this post is useless or not but I am attempting to buy a new M4 and my local Benelli dealer is telling me that Benelli is not accepting orders right now for new M4's so they can't give me even an estimate of when the gun will be delivered? Of course, they'll be happy to take my money.

Does this sound legit to you guys? I don't want to end up waiting 6 months when I could spend a couple bucks more and get one sooner.

A bigger deal about what, some rumor on the internet?:rolleyes:

This apathatic attitude on anti-gun legislation or anti-gun action from the left is exactly how we ended up with the first AW ban and how Commefornia, NJ, Chicago and DC end up with their lunacy.

This apathatic attitude on anti-gun legislation or anti-gun action from the left is exactly how we ended up with the first AW ban and how Commefornia, NJ, Chicago and DC end up with their lunacy.

And it's precisely this kind of rumor mill crap that started the great ammo/arms run preceding the 2000 election. The Left did absolutely nothing but because everyone thought they were going to, it was almost impossible to get ammo and some guns for a year and a half. :rolleyes:

Pardon me if I don't want to join in on the internet rumor mill but I choose to deal in facts. You can do whatever you want but I'll save my diligence for the real world.

• 2 weeks later...

For those nonbelievers, go to the gun digest (not allowed to publish links as I've not enough posts yet) then search BATFE article "BATFE Wants To Ban Importation Of "Military" Style Shotguns. No doubt the best article yet describing what YOU will not be able to buy in the immediate future. BEWARE!