FS: Side Armor Short Rail w/6 Shell Saddle

KB Fab

That's what I was thinking which is also why I bought one of the field stocks from HK. Going to set it up with that for a while and see what I like better between it and the c-stock for function.

I actually found my rail hardware so I never made contact about the other set.:o I put my stock rail back on for now but Kip's is going on for sure.

EDIT: I actually just sent him a note to see if he still had them. Never hurts to have spares.

Edited by KB Fab

Ha! I emailed that contact about that hardware and he seemed to be all butthurt about me asking. He wanted to know what the big deal was and why there was all of a sudden the interest in this stuff. I said whoa, sorry dude I was just asking, no big deal if you don't want to sell. LMAO.:D

Oh well.:o

Just wanted to post for the record, KB Fab aka Kevin was a pleasure to do business with and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future! Great communication, item better than described. Thanks Kevin.

planman

Edited by planman