Just purchased a MR1 ComforTech. A couple questions…

axhoaxho

Greetings,

Today I was in my favorite local gun store. They had a Benelli MR1 ComforTech just arrived. I handled it and it felt so natural to me, so I bought one to accompany my Benelli M4 and M1 Super 90.

I will try to post some pictures after I picked it up from the 10-days waiting period. Meanwhile, I have a couple questions that hopefully you folks can help to answer…

1. I try to encourage my wife to shoot the MR1. She is in petite size, so I hope to replace the original recoil pad with the ‘13-7/8” shorter length-of-pull Benelli ComforTech Gel Recoil Pad.’ Does anyone know if I can order one online, and if so can you kindly point me to the websites?

2. I live in the great state of Commie-fornia (California) and it only allows maximum 10-rounds magazines. I heard that the MR1 can be picky about magazines; can you folks please recommend some 10-rounds AR-15 magazines that would have better chance to working with the MR1?

Thanks in advance for your help.

With best regards,