Retaining clip and Carrier Comp tube

kvincent

Tried to search, but no joy.

It appears to me that the Carrier Comp titanium tube does not use the magazine tube spring retaining clip. This is correct, right?

BTW, removing the stock tube was just as easy as everyone said. Be patient, get it hot. Really hot -- but not too hot!!! Just kidding, it's easy. Mine came out with very little effort. If you have to strain, it's not hot enough. It shold unscrew with little effort.

Also, alcohol and a toothbrush removed the green residue in about three seconds. It was great! Some of my IndyCar mechanic friends didn't realize that alcohol will cut through Lock-tite, but it sure does. The easiest part of the conversion was removing the residue.

Thanks for the contributions,

Kerry

Edited by kvincent

Tried to search, but no joy.

It appears to me that the Carrier Comp titanium tube does not use the magazine tube spring retaining clip. This is correct, right?

Kerry

It should fit right in like it did in the stock tube.:confused: