Pre Ban H&K/Benelli M1Super 90

socom1

My friend just told me he wants to sell his pre ban HK/Benelli M1Super 90 . He has Black Syn. stocks w/ P-Grip and also Walnut stocks . 18.5" barrel / chokes and also 26" vented rib barrel w/ chokes . He also has the OEM long mag tube and cap when not in use .

This gun saw almost all of its use on the sporting clay and skeet fields shooting low brass . A couple times at the indoor range with a few slugs and BS .

Any idea what he should ask for this weapon . This gun is in very good condition with box and manuals .

Thanks , Bill

Edited by socom1
Forgot something

Thats a lot of hardware. What sights are on it? I am assuming rifle and bead with the barrel discriptions.

He may get more parting it out but here goes:

Benelli M1= $800ish

Extra Barrel=$250-300ish

Extra Stock=$150ish

Mag tube= $100ish

I think he'd bring in the most money selling the M1 as a sporting gun and parting out the "tactical" stuff.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for all the info .:) I will let him know . Oh ya , rifle sights .

Is there more value because of the serial # being before the ban ( we called Benelli and asked date of manufacture ) and the fact that the reciever has H&K on it also ?

Edited by socom1
Forgot something

To someone behind enemy lines like New Hampshire, it can bring in some extra money. However, there are a lot of them out there so I think it is a non-factor.

What is this supposed to mean? Are you confusing NH with Massachusetts, New York, etc? I just moved from CO to NH a year ago, and I can assure you NH is waayyy more open and free than Colorado, for example.

I live in Taxachusetts and some time in the far future will sell my H&K M1 S90 in Defense/Police Configuration (it's official title). Sort of like a retiremnet plan to help buy my next car. My H&K Benelli is from 1986, with all black synth stock with pistol grip and 18+1/2 inch barrel with rifle sights (7+1+1). The spare hunting stock is synth black also with a 28 " vent barrel with 3 chokes plus a 2 shot limiting rod for the long magazine tube. It's grandfathered and I have all the documents. I wonder how much I get get for this in 20 years. I'll start the bidding at $5,000 dollars.

Of course with my usual luck, all firearms will be banned in 20 years times. You have to love our state Attorney General. According to her, everything from flat tires to nasty pancakes can be traced back to evil firearms.