Supernova ???

alteredillusions

not 100% i get what you're saying, but sometimes i have to slam my pump back in order for it to load the next round in. try that maybe?

This is most likely your problem. If you are trying to p u s s y around with the pump you will most likely encounter problems, especially on a new gun. Rack it like you mean it, with the safety on and your finger OFF the trigger, and report back soldier.:D

This is most likely your problem. If you are trying to p u s s y around with the pump you will most likely encounter problems, especially on a new gun. Rack it like you mean it, with the safety on and your finger OFF the trigger, and report back soldier.:D

haha i never baby it except sometimes trap shooting after my turn is over for that set (we do a 1-2-2 and switch turns for each set then rotate after everyone does all 3 sets and repeat.. probably what most places do)

Im not sure about this jam issue.....have a SuperNova that just tried slowest gentle pump motion I could do with a 3.5" Hevi -13 shell at least a dozen times (no jams or issues)....then got out the boys youth Nova same test on it with 3" Hevi -13 ammo.....dozen times slow as I could pump. No jams.

The SuperNova only has a few hundred rounds through it.....the youth Nova maybe 400-500 hundred rounds. Neither of these guns have to be tough guy cycled for them to work. :confused: