Mounting a Limbsaver screw-on recoil pad to an M2 Tactical/SBEII SteadyGrip stock

leid

Limbsaver has not yet produced a direct replacement recoil pad for the M2 Tactical/SBEII SteadyGrip stock with the plug-type recoil pad. And several people have been complaining that Benelli's plug-type recoil pads have come off/been lost while they were in the field. One hunter I know has lost his twice in the past year. I wanted a more solid mounting design. So I fitted an aluminum plate to go in front of the stock's internal plug-type recoil pad mount, threaded it, and screwed on the Limbsaver 10112 recoil pad used on the M1 Tactical/SBE SteadyGrip stock with a screw-on recoil pad. The Limbsaver pad is a very nice upgrade especially for using magnum loads or extended shooting sessions.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg